At Romulus, in these unprecedented times, we’ve outlined our current plans to keep you and our employees safe. This is our number one priority.
We will update this page with any changes to our operations.
Our team are closely monitoring latest advice and guidelines from key sources that include the UK government, Public Health England, and the World Health Organization (WHO).
At this time, we ask that you share your back to work plans with us so that we have a fuller understanding of how our buildings will be utilised going forward.
We have collated a summary of the latest health, wellbeing and business support that has been announced. Click here to view.
I. Precautionary Measures
We have carefully considered and introduced many precautions to ensure your safety. We will continue to monitor and review these procedures:
- All communal areas in our buildings are cleaned and disinfected regularly following Public Health England guidelines
- We regularly clean high-traffic items such as door handles and access buttons.
- We regularly disinfect, clean and sanitize landlord changing areas and WCs.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been added to common areas.
- We have repositioned seating areas and added signage within common areas to promote effective social distancing.
- We have added floor markings to encourage safe social distancing.
- Where appropriate, we have implemented one-way routes through the entrances and common parts of the building to ease congestion.
- We have restricted numbers of people using congested areas like lifts, changing areas and WCs.
- We have added protective screens to our reception desks.
- All networking and social events have been postponed or suspended until further notice.
- Any café areas within our common areas are currently closed.
- If a case of COVID-19 is confirmed at a Romulus building, we will notify all tenants and arrange for deep cleaning and disinfection of common areas.
II. Guidelines for tenants
We have kept our buildings open throughout current events, by implementing strict safety measures, but we need your help to keep the buildings safe.
- At this time, please only come in if you are unable to work from home.
- Please stagger the arrival and departure of your employees throughout the day where possible.
- Please remember to maintain social distancing and follow all latest government guidance at all times.
- Please respect and follow the guidance and signage that our teams have outlined in each building. This is for the safety of all at the building.
- We strongly discourage guests from outside your organization coming to the building. Please contact our reception teams for any exceptional and essential requirements.
- Please be patient and respectful of others at all times.
If you, your employees or any visitors fall into any of the categories below, please stay at home and isolated for a period of fourteen days:
- You, or anyone you live with, are experiencing symptoms associated with COVID-19 (cough, fever, shortness of breath).
- You have been in close contact with an individual confirmed to have COVID-19 or showing symptoms associated with COVID-19.
- You have tested ‘positive’ for COVID-19.
People with underlying medical conditions, or who are pregnant or elderly, are asked to take specific advice and not come to the building during this time.
III. We’re here to help
Our reception and head office teams are here to help. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have concerns or queries.
- Where we can we are looking to support travel arrangements for those who wish to avoid public transport. Please speak to the Romulus team at reception who will assist where we can.
- If you need assistance with measures such as hand sanitiser etc., within your demise please contact our team and we will help where we can.
- We can also assist with requirements for the configuration of your demise for effective social distancing.
Finally, we ask again that you share your back to work plans with us so that we have a fuller understanding of how our buildings will be utilised going forward.
We thank you all for your patience.